CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, December 21, 2008

K, so I lost my camera and all of my pictures that WERE actually uploaded to the computer are now on their own hard drive upstairs in another room. So all I have is some old pics I got off of Rachel's computer. I'll get some off of my phone soon and update somehow that way.These are just a couple of pics from last year at Green Bluff. First I want to say good job to the kids for a pic without any freakouts and Kenzie for holding up Ben's ample fluffy babyness. Then, there's Kylie trying to drown herself in peas in the background of Ben's pic. Kylie, hang on. things will get better. You have your whole life ahead of you! Put the bucket down! Now, let's all clasp hands in a circle and pray for my camera to grow tiny legs and suddenly walk into the room. Actually , let's pray that it grows fat, hairy, full-grown man legs-only scale to it's size...that would be even sweeter. And then I'll take pictures with it's gnarly legs just hanging there or kicking around and totally trip out the people I'm photographing. Whoa-what just happened? Did I just black out again? Please excuse anything I said that was weird or offensive. Phew...anyyyywayyyyy...