CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 22, 2008

So this was our "Girls Night Out"! I'm in a girls group where we get together and spaz out and eat together, well maybe that's just me doing that with some wonderful sophisticated women, but none the less...it's fun! This week Sharee was sweet enough to teach us an amazing pilates class that she teaches at the gym, just for us and it was so fun that I requested it as my Christmas present! P.S. by fun, I mean hard as "all get out". I felt so bad for Sharee. She kept saying,"no you guys are doing so great!" And I thought, "is that translation for, you look like a bunch of drunk, stumbling idiots and you make me puke in my mouth a little." But it was great. Rachel and Coco and I got there early to rehearse our 80's dance moves, just in case they would be incorporated into the routine, but sadly...they weren't. So after much wobbling and pretzling, I knew it was the class for me when 2 days later I could barely move. I love strength training with a twist. Next up-Coco's yoga classes! YAY! P.S. the pics of me on the floor were genuine. I almost needed a stretcher to get me out of there. Rachel even had to check on me for a second because I had the classic dead person's, "eyes squeezed shut with head turned to the side and tongue hanging out", just like our many death scenes through childhood.