CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Where do I begin. My baby is 2 years old! He is the most wonderful, funny , breathtaking, and life-affirming thing to ever happen to us. After four years waiting for him,(and the extra 10 months he was growing inside of me) I can't believe he's 2! As I made this blog post, I stumbled upon a few of the songs I used to sing to him when he was in my tummy and I of course cried. They were so special and meaningful to be able to sing them to him when he was in my stomach but the most amazing part was when he came out, he still remembered those songs and they were an instant comfort to him. I knew he didn't understand the gravity and depth of the words I was singing but they were only for him and he knew it. That maybe only lasted a year or more but for the time that it did last, he was still my little baby, remembering that time that was just for the two of us. I love him so much and thank Heavenly Father for him everyday. But it feels like so much more than that. Bennett will always give me a reason to live as happy as I can without even knowing it. He literally makes me happy. So Bennett, never, ever forget how much Mommy and Daddy love you with all their hearts, minds and open arms. You will always be our baby.